December 30, 2009

The Insecure Guy

I had a very nice first date with an adorable 27 year old musician who made me laugh.The check came, and I offered to split the bill. He told me he'd cover the check, and I could cover the tip. Perfect. 


A few nights later, we were talking, and he tells me that he doesn't have a lot of money and cannot afford to keep going out for dinner if he's going to be expected to pay (I OFFERED TO SPLIT THE BILL!). He said that he's uncomfortable with the thought of a girl that was going to "bleed him dry," among other things (?!). 


He went on to tell me that he is uncomfortable being naked, especially in front of his girlfriends, can't "maintain an erection while nervous", and prefers to date virgins so he doesn't have to think about "where his girlfriend learned things." 


He then spent an absurd amount of time telling me that he knew I was going to end up not wanting to date him, that I'm going to stop talking to him, and that he knew this because it has happened a million times before. ...I wonder why.

No comments:

Post a Comment